At WONDROUS we place an incredibly high value on human interaction. We collaborate as interdisciplinary teams with enough space for your own personality and independence. We strive to create a working environment that contributes to the growth and well-being of us all.
To join our team we are looking for an
Office Manager (f/m/d)
Our company’s headquarter is located in the center of Basel and is an open place where we but also our clients and partners meet to collaborate. This is where ideas are generated, exciting projects are worked on, challenges are accepted and successes are celebrated. As an Office Manager, you ensure that the office radiates an inviting atmosphere and provides an inspiring framework for our work.
- Hospitality services – You are the main contact in our office and take care of our landline and the reception of clients, partners and suppliers.
- Stakeholder management – You select and support our suppliers and are the main contact of our landlord and caretakers.
- Office care – You make sure that the office shines and all rooms are usable at all times.
- Procurement – You are in contact with our main suppliers and make sure that the refrigerators are filled and everyone has what they need to work.
- Events – You support our team with the organization and implementation of internal and external events.
- Administration – You take care of general administrative and organizational activities as well as ad-hoc tasks.
- You have a completed degree or training in the commercial area or in the hotel industry.
- You have several years of work experience in a suitable position.
- You speak fluent German and your written and spoken English is very good.
- You have excellent and reliable planning and organization skills.
- You have a proactive, solution- and service-oriented personality with the ability to set priorities.
Who the heck is WONDROUS?
WONDROUS is a leading digital agency in Basel, Switzerland. They say home is where the heart is. Our hearts beat for WONDROUS and our unique city. We hope this makes your heart beat faster as well because that is the place you would be working from – at least in the beginning.
Why you should join us
- We celebrate team culture and believe that personal development is as important as professional development.
- You can work from home or remotely - part-time work is possible
- We organise company & friends events / ski-weekends / after work drinks and team excursions
- In 2017 we initiated the much beloved #dxmeetup Basel and more recently the DX Podcast - both of which we’re quite proud of..
- Everyone needs a break - we have plenty of ways to let off steam! Table tennis, lunch runs, working out at our neighbouring gym or our weekly football session..
- ...or just kick back with free coffee, tea, fruit and ice cream
We work on our projects with passion. Our customers are not our employers but our partners. We enjoy easy to use, beautiful and high-performance digital products. It's not just about having done a good job - but also about having fun at what we do together and becoming a little bit better at what we do each and every day.
We’d love to meet you if you feel this could be you!