At WONDROUS we place an incredibly high value on human interaction. We collaborate as interdisciplinary teams with enough space for your own personality and independence. We strive to create a working environment that contributes to the growth and well-being of us all.
To join our team we are looking for a
Communications Officer (f/m/d)
As our communications manager, you will be the WONDROUS voice and you’ll have the ability to make it heard amidst the noise. You’ll be in charge of telling the WONDROUS story and spreading the word about our services, cutting-edge projects and our people that make it happen.
- You create and own our editorial plan for omnichannel communications.
- You create exciting storytelling concepts about our company and our services.
- You write copy (e.g. news, stories and showcases) for our website www.wearewondrous.com in German and English.
- You support our project teams in building meaningful conversations for conversational AI and chatbots.
- You plan, schedule and manage our internal and external digital channels.
- You lead internal communication projects.
- You play an active part in our DX meetup/podcast circle.
- You are the main contact for journalists.
- Your spoken and written German and English is impeccable.
- You have the ability to convey complex information in an understandable and exciting way (e.g. Moore’s Law).
- You are familiar with digital communication and social media.
- You are a committed and curious personality with a strong team spirit.
- You are a digital native and understand conversational AI.
- You have a flair for design and imagery.
- You are very structured and have the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
Who the heck is WONDROUS?
WONDROUS is a leading digital agency in Basel, Switzerland. They say home is where the heart is. Our hearts beat for WONDROUS and our unique city. We hope this makes your heart beat faster as well because that is the place you would be working from – at least in the beginning.
Why you should join us
- We celebrate team culture and believe that personal development is as important as professional development.
- You can work from home or remotely - part-time work is possible
- We organise company & friends events / ski-weekends / after work drinks and team excursions
- In 2017 we initiated the much beloved #dxmeetup Basel and more recently the DX Podcast - both of which we’re quite proud of..
- Everyone needs a break - we have plenty of ways to let off steam! Table tennis, lunch runs, working out at our neighbouring gym or our weekly football session..
- ...or just kick back with free coffee, tea, fruit and ice cream
We work on our projects with passion. Our customers are not our employers but our partners. We enjoy easy to use, beautiful and high-performance digital products. It's not just about having done a good job - but also about having fun at what we do together and becoming a little bit better at what we do each and every day.
We’d love to meet you if you feel this could be you!